Live Music And Other Events On The Broads

DAVIDH

I have just loaded the new season's listing of Live Music and other events to my site. Currently it lists April and May and includes all the usual gigs, quizzes etc and during May we have a Spiritualist Medium event at the Norada in Potter Heigham and a Comedy and Magic Show at the Lady of the Lake at Oulton Broad. If you are out on the Broads over this period take a look at what's on HERE

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My live music page has now been updated to include gigs/events for the months of May and June. Amongst the events are the Robbie James Comedy & Magic Show at the Lady of the Lake in a few days time, and the first of a series of The Love Shack Disco at the Dog at Ludham Bridge. For June, the Great Yarmouth Folk Group will be returning to The Dog in Ludham Bridge for the weekend starting 21st June, playing each night through to Sunday. The Bell Inn at St Olaves has regular Sunday afternoon music on the terrace and both the New Inn and The Ferry at Horning have weekly events. To see details of these and all the other events happening across the Norfolk Broads click HERE

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just the usual note that I have updated the "what's on" guide to include July now. Events to look out for are the Great Yarmouth Folk Group at the Dog at Ludham Bridge from the 21st to 23rd June (not just folk music - great night out!), a comedy night at the White Horse in Chedgrave on the 28th June. In July there's the opportunity to catch the Water Rats Jazz Band also at the White Horse on the 21st July, and there is a beer festival taking place between the 5th and 7th July at the White Horse in Upton. Five bands are booked to appear over the weekend. For more details on these and other events click HERE

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

I have just updated the "Live Music & Other Events" page for the last time this year, which covers from now to the end of October. The Yarmouth Folk Group are returning to the Dog at Ludham Bridge in October, and The Norada at Potter Heigham is hosting another Comedy Night, for which tickets are available now. So as the boating season starts to draw to a close this year, these months may represent your last chance to take in some live entertainment. Its all listed HERE

• Thanks 2