Brundall Today

Lovely day at Brundall, got quite a few jobs done on Tangara today, despite new 7 week old grandson and heir on scene

quite a few hire and private boats out and about pity weather turning carp tonight 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

inside jobs tomorrow I guess :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

cheers

Ray & Carole

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Ian, not sure if that lad of yours mentioned I might be dropping a fender off for him?

We should be down tomorrow afternoon and overnight so will see if your on your mooring - not sure if we will be out as a few jobs to do.

If you see a maniac with a large orange ball fender - it will be mecheers

Spotted Lightning passing through Brundall today gave them a wave and got one back, Tangara moved back to Bells yesterday looking a bit cleaner and new LED navlights fitted, engine serviced etc ready for the season.

Picked up the Volvo V40 this week (see other thread ) will miss the  BMW but needs must and so far very happy with the Volvo.

Last day of holiday so off back to Holt tomorrow and then job seeking as given three months notice yesterday  due to the downturn in the oil industry and not enough work to support my position,  not all bad though no financial millstones so if no jobs on offer will take early retirement.

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 5

Thanks Iain, the writing has been on the wall for a while boss has done his best to keep me on but at the end of the day cannot maintain my position if I am not generating any income, at least three months paid notice gives us breathing space to decide what we do next 

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 1

From one Ray to another - if you can financially sustain yourselves, take early retirement. I can thoroughly recommend it! Don't work til you drop, none of us knows how long we have, so don't waste it doing things you'd rather not.

• Like 6

Met up with a friend today on his new,  much smaller boat.  He got " let go" from estate agency in december  because at 59 and 3/4 he looked too old for the corporate image.  He has just come back from 10 days in spain and is doing up his  boat before he goes off to Germany next weekend to see  friends for a week.  He looks so much better now he is out of the rest race.  

• Like 7