Volvo V40 Cross Country

Hi Geoff,

It is always easier to get in and out of a soft-top with the roof down especially in our case on the odd occasion if we have someone sat in the back seats. 

We have no space however on our jaunts down to the Broad or Devon when we are fully loaded including the back seats.

Regards

Alan

Griff, 

I have a Jeep Commander ,,  big beast,  3 litre merc engine.  Having a bit of a problem at the moment with the turbo. 

First quote was for 3k plus fitting ,,  I found a replacement from the original supplier  to Jeep at 750 plus fitting.

Turns out it was the actuator,  this isn't supplied without the turbo. 

A bit of searching found a company that refurbish them 2 miles away at a cost of 200 pounds.  

It sometimes pays not to accept the first solution .. 

FB_IMG_1448727352355.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I know nothing of Volvo's, but kilts...

Try shooting socks often cheaper than kilt socks...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=shooting+socks&client=tablet-android-pega&prmd=sinv&source=univ&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO0Pap_KbNAhXlAsAKHTWGC8gQ1TUIMA&biw=960&bih=600#spd=5149366734114874519

Time to pick my kilt I'm off to Scotland in 100 minutes, time to catch the cat.....