Riyadhcrew Onboard

riyadhcrew

Well peeps, it was booked last May and it has come around at last. We will be flying into Gatwick via Istanbul next Saturday morning (we hope) and driving up to Stalham to pick up Commodore 1 from Richos.

First night is booked in the Bridge at Acle and then we'll have a lazy morning on Sunday, before going down through Yarmouth and across Breydon. Surlingham Ferry Inn is booked for Sunday night and I'm looking forward to that, 'cause haven't been in there for years.

Monday morning will see us going into Norwich and mooring at the Yacht Station for a few hours, so we can go and do our shopping. Monday afternoon will be a run down to Rockland Staithe and dinner will be in the New Inn.

Tuesday will probably be lunch in Loddon, then I fancy a run down the Waveney to overnight at Oulton Broad.

Wednesday is a ''don't know yet'' day, but I fancy over nighting at Yarmouth, so I can go to Harry Ramsden's for fish and chips and a pint.

Thursday will be back up north to Womak to pick up my NBN clothes order from the shop and lunch in the pup at Ludham.

Friday - don't know.

If anyone is around these areas at those times, please give us a shout. It would be great to say hello.

• Like 9

Harry Ramsdens aint what they used to be as they are a franchise now.

My brother inlaw lives just down the road from the original one in Guisley, Thats now a Wetherby Whaler.

most of the car park is now having houses built on it. they dont get coaches or queueing down the road like it used to be.

Paul.

• Like 2

Hi Eric,

You didny break the boat, did you? Nah... nae chance:norty: I hope you have a safe journey to the UK.  Also fingers crossed the weather is kind to you.

I am sure know matter the weather, you will be using the upper stearing position. Breaking boats, tut,  just because the word batter...y was involved:naughty:

cheersIain 

• Like 3

Welcome back to Britain! We are sitting on our boat, being slammed against the quay heading by a "frisky" wind, and their is worse to come, I'm told. Hope the weather settles down for you, but I'm sure you will have a great time anyway.

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

On 25 March 2016 at 8:54 AM, riyadhcrew said:

Well peeps, it was booked last May and it has come around at last. We will be flying into Gatwick via Istanbul next Saturday morning (we hope) and driving up to Stalham to pick up Commodore 1 from Richos.

First night is booked in the Bridge at Acle and then we'll have a lazy morning on Sunday, before going down through Yarmouth and across Breydon. Surlingham Ferry Inn is booked for Sunday night and I'm looking forward to that, 'cause haven't been in there for years.

Monday morning will see us going into Norwich and mooring at the Yacht Station for a few hours, so we can go and do our shopping. Monday afternoon will be a run down to Rockland Staithe and dinner will be in the New Inn.

Tuesday will probably be lunch in Loddon, then I fancy a run down the Waveney to overnight at Oulton Broad.

Wednesday is a ''don't know yet'' day, but I fancy over nighting at Yarmouth, so I can go to Harry Ramsden's for fish and chips and a pint.

Thursday will be back up north to Womak to pick up my NBN clothes order from the shop and lunch in the pup at Ludham.

Friday - don't know.

If anyone is around these areas at those times, please give us a shout. It would be great to say hello.

Where is the NBN shop

Hi Eric, We will be onboard Mercury Emblem from Friday night, we are planning on heading South on Saturday, probably a night at the WRC and one in Oulton Broad, heading back North on Monday hoping to get back to Acle for Monday night. The rest of the week we will be pottering about in the North. We will be sure to wave and say hello should we see you!

Safe travels!