Your privacy is important to us. The processing of personal data of a data subject shall be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
NBN or its Service Providers collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system accesses the website. This general data and information is stored in the server log files. Collected data may be:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system,
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites,
(5) the date and time of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system
(8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our systems and infrastructure.
When using this general data and information our service provider does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimize the content of our website
(3) ensure the long-term viability of its systems and infrastructure
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in the event of a cyber-attack.
Therefore our Service Provider analyses anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of its organisation, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data they process and we use. The anonymous data within relevant logs are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
Personal data collected by the NBN is as follows:
(2) email address
(3) IP addresses as stated above
Right of Erasure (to be forgotten)
The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased. Upon request we will erase your Username, and email address and anonymise the posts held on the forum.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.