St Olaves 1970s And Surrounding Area

dalby1

Hi, has anyone got any pictures of the old holiday chalets that used to be adjacent to the Belle pub or somewhere around that area , I remember holidays there in the 1970s they looked liked like big brown sheds from what I can remember I was only 5 or 6 at the time and I think there were only about 6-8 chalets  there, I've searched online but can't find anything all I know is that they are gone now  and this  is a long shot but  also does anyone remember some bungalows the other side of the bridge that had woodlands behind them I can't remember exactly as it was a long time ago but I don't think they were that far from Fritton lake ( at least  I think so) , there were a few bungalows in a line I don't think they were actually on the broads but  the place we stayed at was called the Willows I remember from the willows crossing over a little bridge to the shop.

any help would be much appreciated

2 hours ago, Tobster said:

It sounds like the chalets that use to be with the hideaway pub, on the Anglia Yacht Brokers & Marina current site.

sorry I don’t have any photos.

Thanks for the info, it's been so difficult to find out anything about them ,I know they were still there in 1992 but that was the last time I was up that way.