Sunshine Solar.co, Ashwellthorpe , South Norfolk

:91_thumbsup: If your looking for Solar Panels, Controllers and chargers, Inverters I thoroughly recommend this company.

Have bought several of these items from them over the years as my power requirements onboard have evolved.

Their prices have always been competitive and fair and they are always knowledgeable and helpful. They have in the past replaced a burnt out 3000W inverter from them with a superior upgraded model with no quibbles.

On the boat, this week's jobs have included fitting a 160W panel purchased from them to keep charged up two large Li-Ion batteries which are used to power an electric outboard. This doubles as an auxiliary engine for the mothership and as primary propulsion for the dinghy.

Whilst the don't have a shop front as such, being mainly a manufacturing and distribution unit, they have always been willing to help face to face if i make a prior appointment.

They are located in lovely South Norfolk at Ashwellthorpe. A bonus is an excellent pub in the next village so we make the visit a day out. the pub has memorabilia of the Lotus Car company of Colin Chapman's day. His works place being nearby also.

On my last visit the Sales Manager made this comment which I'm sure he won't mind me sharing " Isn't it ironic that many people spend the first half of their life striving to buy a bigger house and more possessions and then later spend time fitting out boats and caravans and motorhomes to spend all their time on "

So SunshineSolar.co. Sales Manager Sam and the team. Big Thumbs Up:91_thumbsup:

• Like 3

Completely agree.  We have had one of their inverters on board for a good few years now.  Being based in Norfolk they are readily accessible for components, service and general advice of which they offer in abundance face to face or over the phone.  They are also happy to work in partnership with other suppliers as an example they have worked with Brooms to spec wiring upgrades on Lightning.