Winter Work Complete And Now Afloat

Our winter work was completed last week and after a very windy trip to our home mooring, we are almost ready for the season (I hope it warms up soon - I've had the heater taken out!). This years work included replacing 4 ribs on the port side and 2 ribs on the starboard side, replacing a bearer under the cockpit, taking out a grp moulded shower tray that was causing issues and remaking of the heads floor in wood, strip back of the toe rails and making good, Varnishing the transom and renewing signwriting, replacement of 4 teak roof veneers, fixing of a leaking brass roof vent, replacement timbers on the starboard side, removing a redundant water tank and lots of other small jobs. Oh and a complete hull repaint!! The team at Landamores have done a fantastic job and here are a few photos. If I may say, she is not looking too bad for her 88th season! 

FB_IMG_1714028621804.jpg

425297854_907319634369394_2964388212024790333_n.jpg

20240412_113645 (2).jpg

FB_IMG_1714028601560.jpg

20240419_161847 (1).jpg

• Like 20
  • Love 1