Seat Of Your Pants Stuff!

DAVIDH

And we think trying to moor with an of shore wind is difficult!

On a personal note we were recently in formed that a friends son had recently be killed in a small aircraft crash in wilts early this month. He was a Fl Lt Alex Parr and was a tutor at the empire test pilot school. His loss did not make the national news unlike some more news worthy items but until the air accident investigation service can tell us what happened we can only guess. The video shows how difficult it is to fly a modern plane but like my mooring, if no damage is done, it was a good one. Every respect for those that fly the planes we just sit in and enjoy the journey, even more that teach the pilots. Unlike my father who had a license to fly all airscrew aircraft I cannot fly being colour blind and now getting on a bit but there are other ways I can get up there.

please remember just how much work the guy and his co pilot have had to do to be able to sit in those two seats they don't just renew their license at the post office every ten years

having skipped through some of the video I think the young lady did very well.

colin

• Like 1