the wherry dragon

jillR

Hi Jill

I now have a pretty complete history for Dragon .... mainly from Mike Barnes at NBYCo, but with the missing pieces filled in over recent weeks. I've been away this week, but will start trying to get it all together next week and put it onto Broadland Memories as soon as possible!

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I managed to finish putting together the history of Dragon and uploaded it to Broadland Memories this afternoon .... you can find it here:

http://www.broadlandmemories.co.uk/page213.html

There may be a little more information to add about her time under Mr Eves ownership in the late 1930s/40s - I will update the article as and when!

Carol

Another good piece of work Carol. I really must spend more time reading your site.

I was able to post and ask a bunch of questions about Dragon when it occurred to me that it might be more sensible to just read the article! I no longer have the questions, well most of them anyway.

I still have just one, to Jill - what made you suddenly ask about her out of the blue?

• 2 weeks later...

hi peeps

steve the owner of the name boards has very kindly donated the boards to the museum of the broads.

if you would like to help cover the costs of shipping and insurance to return the wherry dragon name boards to the

broads, please post a cheque to .....

the museum of the broads

the staith

stalham

norfolk

NR12 9DA

perhaps write on the back... for the wherry dragon name boards.

http://www.northnorfolk.org/museumofthe ... efault.asp

jill

• 3 months later...