advice.please.

Guest passat

Guest passat

newbie here,can anybody give me a rough idea on how much a new toilet and p/out tank fitted would be,maybe on a freeman.

is an outdrive a no/no.on any boat.

Can you give me your opinion on the dolphin 21, 4years old , 6ft wide seems a bit narrow? Still haven't made my mind up on what boat to purchase.

cheers.

To purchase a holding tank and toilet will depend on what you want, toilets are anything from £80 for a cheap manual to £800 plus for the latest silent flush electric types. The holding tank around £300. Having it fitted will depend on who does the work but for a cheap electric and 25 gallon holding tank don't budget less than £1000-£1500, you could always do it yourself.

Outdrives have plus's and minuses. plus's you can steer going backwards, you can lift them to clear ropes, they use less fuel. Minuses, they cost more to maintain and the boat will tend to wander in wind and tide as the drive is right at the back of the boat. Really it depends on the boat and use as to what is most suitable.

And welcome to the forum cheersbar

• 2 weeks later...