cirrus

Guest MRnick

Guest MRnick

Hi, I have booked to go on Cirrus on the 11th sept, got quite a good deal considering it was one of the only 2 berth cruisers left! Just a few quick Q's as the website info of leboat isnt good at all.

What bridges will Cirrus go under, also does it have 240v and warm air heating? and does anybody have any interior shots of her?

Many thanks in advance!

Nick

Hi Nick

She does have warm air heating but doesn't have 240v.

The Cirrus class has only been brought to the Broads for this year, sadly I haven't got inside but did have a nosey through the windows and as mid-standard craft go they are the right side & nice boats in my opinion. The dual steering and forward access is a nice rarety and I think they are cracking little boats.

To the best of my knowledge they will not pass under Wroxham, Potter Heigham, Wayford, Beccles Old & Thorpe Bridges. She should pass under all others subject to the tide and you can check off the height indicator on the bridge approach to the stated boat height onboard. I would reccomend asking the yard staff on your handover about this, incase there's any I've forgotten and also as they will be able to advise if any high or low tides make any others out or possible. The overall airdraft (height above water) of this design is normally around 7' 4" so this may give you more ideas, but again you'll need to confirm this with the staff or the stated airdraft onboard as there will always be slight variances from one to another and depending on fitout/ballasting etc.

Here's a few externals... I've only seen one Cirrus class so i assume they just have Cirrus 14 this year...

Have a great holiday

Dan

post-93-136713759404_thumb.jpg

post-93-136713759428_thumb.jpg

Guest MRnick

Hi Dan, thanks for the detailed reply and the images! It does look a nice craft and well kept also! Glad its got warm air heating hehe shame about the 240v but hey, you cannot have everything when your on a budget!

Again thanks very much

Nick cheersbar