Need Plastic Storage Containers ? Great Site

I have purchased in the past from a company called Alinson, but have found a better place as they have a MASSIVE range including Army grade and Marine grade storage !

They allso sell the British Made plastic boxes called Really Usefull Storage Boxes at exellent prices.

Products are quality and not the naff stuff you buy from DIY outlets that bust after a year.

Have a look and see what you think, you cant order online, but telephone orders are easy.

Solent Plastics

http://www.solentplastics.co.uk/home/

Might have a look at some of them Brian, the usual B&Q stuff falls apart in the lazarete within a few months of being bashed about. I like the basket style ones especially as they will not allow any water to stand.

you can certainly loose 30 mins on that site browsing at the stuff they have, lots of garden storage as well.

I made a order this afternoon and will be delivery on Friday.

They need to get there act together with online ordering as they certainly have a market there.

As i cant find any other wholsale container with online purchasing.

mmmmmmmmm...............