Just A Couple Of Observations.

vanessan

I mentioned earlier on that Broom’s opening hours are different for turnaround days. Tuesday was supposed to be an 8.15 opening, we got there for 8.15 and were told that it’s a changeover day, not open until 10am! The very kind gentleman did however sort us out before the hire boats returned. You can no longer help yourself to water, the hose is locked away out of opening times. The staff are great and I watched the slick operations re boats returning. 
Goodchild’s are not operating any diesel or pumpout services, you can still get water. All due to being short staffed apparently. 
Russell’s at South Walsham have no diesel and haven’t had a delivery since before lockdown. They have a sign up that says ‘No diesel, water and pumpout. As you can still get water, they may well still be doing pumpouts but I can’t say for sure. The sign is a bit misleading.