the broads in april/may

andyg

hi guys, well will soon be packing up for our second trip to the broads in the spring and we cant wait. iv been watching the wroxham web cams and it seems to me their appears to be more boats about on the river then last year, checked on hoseasons web site and on a few others rickos royalls etc and all the yards all seem to be well booked up for april. god i hope we dont have to fighting for mooring places this early in the season. is this the norm for april?

good news that boating firms are getting the custom

in these bad finacial times

the spring seems to getting more popular

i always go around october

a fantastic month

indeed this year im going for three weeks....roll on :dance:dance

well Andy we think its the best time not too crowded moorings are easy to come by and long daylight hours so lots of time to please yourself what you do last year we went for the salhouse broad meet week and was great weather see holiday tales a week in may we like to get about a bit but the southern broads from reedham to Norwich seems a lot duller cruise to what it used to be but we do like loddon so we wil get there again this year ooooo only 25 days to go and might do the run down to beccles and wayford this time for a change :Stinky:wave

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
well Andy we think its the best time not too crowded moorings are easy to come by and long daylight hours so lots of time to please yourself what you do last year we went for the salhouse broad meet week and was great weather see holiday tales a week in may we like to get about a bit but the southern broads from reedham to Norwich seems a lot duller cruise to what it used to be but we do like loddon so we wil get there again this year ooooo only 25 days to go and might do the run down to beccles and wayford this time for a change :Stinky:wave

Wayford? .................. why not finish the whole stetch and go to Dilham?. Beautiful little peaceful place :love:love .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Have a really great holiday Andy, i`m getting to the point where our June trip is starting to feel so close, yet so far away, we just can`t wait. Oh, and i hope the weather stays good for you too. Regards ........................ Neil.

hi bill and thanks,im sure will have a good time, richos was packed yesterday and theirs loads of boats out on the, river just having a cuppa at acle before the long trip upto brundall today. June will soon be here mate.

We have you down on the list for the Salhouse NBN meet Andy,are you still coming??? cheersbarcheers:wave