Free Gas Bottle

20230126_184106.thumb.jpg.d7ff11b15132547d9353d62a94b75de8.jpg

This is the empty Flogas bottle I use whenever I get my little devil out.

Having exhausted it I have now acquired (well, I've been promised) a smaller 3.9 Calor jobby. If anyone would like this one just let me know, I'm coming over next week sometime and could drop it off somewhere. No rush though and as long as know someone wants it I can keep it and bring it over next time. If no interest it'll go on Marketplace but I'd rather help a forum member.

It's about 2ft tall and 1ft diameter if you want to see if it'll fit in your orrifice.

Flogas: Be carefull. My local garden centre comes up as a Flogas supplier but when I got there they said sorry, we only do the barbeque bottles. Blofield garden centre also comes up but I don't know if it's the same with them, probably not as they did me a big propane bottle last year. Worth checking. My understanding is that this 11kg can be exchanged for anything smaller but nothing bigger. There also seems to be a surcharge of £4.74 to cover the fluctating cost of gas! :default_2gunsfiring_v1: I choose to wait until the gas price fluctuates down again.

20230126_184116.jpg

2 hours ago, MargeandParge said:

A yes please from Marge and Parge

We won't be about till it warms up but if you let me know if we can have it I'll PM to find out about pick up.

kindest Regards Marge and Parge 

It's yours then! Nice and quick thanks. PM me and we'll get it over to you somehow.