Jump to content

Veneered Plywood

Recommended Posts

A simple question really. I'm reinstating a bulkhead/cabinet in my Seamaster, but cannot find the same, or very similar ply. The existing ply is veneered on both sides by what looks a bit like formica type material. To be honest, I don't want to travel far from home, Thurrock in Essex, and obviously not too great a cost. If I can't find what I'm looking for, then it's just a case of staining normal ply, and then varnishing. I was really hoping to get away from a lot of work. Getting lazy I suppose in my old age. Maybe C Ricko could might remember the appropriate name of it. He might be my only hope.

Many thanks for that.

Baz cheersbar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.