Winterising

I am off for a couple of weeks starting 13 Oct but not on the boat (leaving the rest of the gang at home!). We hope to use the boat for a few days on my return at the end of Oct. My worry is whether or not I should really winterise now or will it be safe to wait until I get back. I know this is not a science but forumites views would be appreciated.

Thanks Mark. That is kind of how I see it, all things being equal of course cheers

Winterising my cooling system is a pain at the mo dues to the location of the sea cock being under the battery bank. May need your expertise to help design an alternative layout or a simpler way of winterising the raw water cooling.

Thanks Mark. That is kind of how I see it, all things being equal of course cheers

Winterising my cooling system is a pain at the mo dues to the location of the sea cock being under the battery bank. May need your expertise to help design an alternative layout or a simpler way of winterising the raw water cooling.

We will sort something, work has calmed down now compared to a few weeks ago, give me shout when your ready and i will pop over and look. not saying it needs to change anytime soon but is that heater fuel pump still working?

Mark

Hi Mark (MBA), yep pump is still working fine...or was when I tested the heating about three weeks ago. I'll email you outside of Forum and sort some dates, it would be great if a way could be found to render the raw cooling system more accesible for winterising.