Newest online boating store by snuggtopz

Guest Snuggtopz

Hiya

With so many businesses struggling over the past few years I feel very lucky to be able to increase

my options with an all new webshop, this is mainly down to very low overheads which in this climate is the

only way anyone can survive.

Living in an Ebay world where profits are cut well below what a business needs to pay staff and bills I just have to

work much harder for much less, last week I bought a boat item from Amazon for less than my wholesaler sells it for

now how on earth can anyone make a living when that happens !!!

With my need to increase sales because it is not possible to increase prices my new professionally built website

will offer the same keen prices I have in the shop at Bramerton but with the added bonus of being able to order online

and have them delivered. After uploading the site it will take a little while to have all our stock listed but the winter months should

enable us to get that done.

Before the site goes live I thought I would offer my customers and friends a sneek peek at the new webshop look

which is all done and ready for uploading in the next week or so.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194 ... mepage.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194 ... ctPage.jpg

Also, as a special November offer only in store not online I am offering Hempel Classic Anti-foul at 20% off for anyone

who brings in my ad from the back of Anglia Afloat.

So instead of £39.99 with the ad it is £31.99 for 2.5L while stocks last

that looks promising , will you have a ' for sale for customer' section where they could either send you the products or send them on once you've sold them for a percentage of course .. ebay's fee's are making them less attractive to me but have a few bits to sell, new and used. gary