The Reedcutter Inn, Cantley

As the new owners from the 1st of June 2013 at the Reedcutter Inn, we are the Millbanks family who look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the near future.

We are happy to be offering an array of services to fishermen. We sell fishing rods, reels, maggots, bait and other tackle such as hooks and feeders. There are all types of different fish to catch with a few odd species thrown in too.

We offer B&B rooms in the pub, double is £35 with breakfast for single occupancy and £55 for double with breakfast. The twin room is £30 for single occupancy with breakfast and £50 for double occupancy with breakfast.

Dogs are more than welcome in the bar area too and we have a new menu full of quality evening meals at very reasonable prices.

Thankyou, Kerri Millbanks

Hi Kerri

Oddly enought I've just joined this site and was about to ask about fishing (tackle, bait etc.)as I've booked a week from 5th Oct. with my son and my first port of call on the Sat evening is your place!

Would I have to book a mooring outside your pub for that date?

And if so how much notice would you want?

John

Hi Kerri

Oddly enought I've just joined this site and was about to ask about fishing (tackle, bait etc.)as I've booked a week from 5th Oct. with my son and my first port of call on the Sat evening is your place!

Would I have to book a mooring outside your pub for that date?

And if so how much notice would you want?

John

Ah that will be lovely, will look forward to seeing you :)

it should be fine, the only thing you may need to book is a table if you are dining with us.

we have rods, reels, bait boxes,floats, maggots, sweetcorn etc etc

if you would like to book a mooring or food then you can call us on 01493 701099

thankyou, kerri

• Like 1