Minature Railway

BroadScot

I know there is a link to it further down. Its just a reminder to all the Big Kids like me it opens on April 4th. I am sure it will be very popular once word gets about. 

I for my sins was involved in a model railway group many years ago, so knows the hours of painstaking work in puting this all together. A brill pastime hobby!

I hope it proves to be a great success.

cheers Iain.

What you mean Martin is...Wroxham is becoming a "Buffer" state with Branch Lines and all will end up as Level Crossings. Not to mention the Points it will earn for its designers. It could Signal a new way of seeing things. There again, lets hope its a Main Line attraction.

Aye, ok, all a bit corney, but I coulny resist lol :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Martin... I'm only going so that Billy can see what a train looks like.... he's led a sheltered life you know.

If you like im sure he will tell you all about at the meet ..

Martin dont give the game away !!!!.... actually im now off until April 17th and then go back for 1 day then whole of easter off...and then off again from 2nd May until 14th May.....  Oh forgot to mention Tracy will be at work until the meet haha.

Boat in the morning for me ..... few days of peace and quiet.....NOT....