Waveney River Centre Pump Out

JawsOrca

Hello All,

Quick question;....

Does anyone know if the pump out token system at the WRC includes the blue loo? or do I need to get some? We will be using this quite a bit as it's our local pump out service. 

(Hope everyone is enjoying your easter eggs lol).

cheers

Hi Alan,

Used it last month when I was on Carousel. As said above, no blue, but quite easy to do and 2 tips I would give you are:

An old pair of gloves to make it easier to screw the pipe in.

The valve handle must be in line with the pipe to suck, but not over the pipe. It should stick out the front.

Happy boating.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

We used them on Genus for our first pump out and found it an easy experience apart from hitting the stop button as soon as i put my token in but after explaining my mistake was given another by the shop.

But as an answer to the posters question, yes we did have to use our own Blue which luckily we had onboard..

It's my local pump out as moored at Somerleyton and can always stop over for a pint if the pub is open. Shop a bit pricey but I love it at WRC. My dog's ashes are sprinkled under the willow tree with some planted bulbs that still come up after 3 years. It was her favourite stop over and would love it when we moored up there.

Make sure you check the electric points for left over credit so you can plug in to watch a bit of TV or Use the Microwave! :smile: