A welcome back to an old friend!

Recently we were on the river for the week and towed our dinghy as the trip ended with meeting friends at Ranworth Island. Didn't get a chance to use her last year and we don't often take her with us due to the faffing around involved when mooring stern on.

I had forgotten what great fun it is messing around in the dinghy. We went across to the pub with two other dinghys on the first night. I had a bit of a row at Horning & more of a rowing at Ranworth.

It's not that long ago that there were lots of people rowing tenders on the Broads - it's great fun ( had 2 ice creams on the second day when doing my ferry service bit), good exercise and a great chance to see the hidden bits of our lost waterways.

We popped to Hickling on the last day of the hols and have eyed up an excellent slipway to launch her later this summer - fabulous!

52eb33c964382f3e9dd2fbc11c0042f0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by JawsOrca
JO - Fixed picture link :)
  • Like 2