Chilli Con Carne Cooking On The Corsican Part 13 ...

CheshireCat

Once again brilliant Geoffrey, I love watching your cookery blogs. Just got to try and persuade thr GK catering department to try some of your recipes . Look forward to seeing you in may, perhaps you could do a live demo for us and then do a galloping gourmet and grab a nubile lady from your onlookers and have her wine and dine with you, naturally we will all be watching enviously. ☺

Keep it up mate

cheers

Trev

Hi there my name is Geoffrey I am a registered blind man and I have a Guide Dog Called Austin ... I live in the beautiful county of Norfolk and I have a half share in a beautiful Broads cruiser called The Corsican ... My passions in life are Cooking , Music , blues , all kinds of other music , boats , boating , The Norfolk Broads , computing , so we decided to put all of these things together and came up with Cooking On The Corsican ... We are out on the Broads most weekends filming a weekly Vlog which we post on our new youtube channel Cooking On The Corsican this channel is mainly a cooking vlog showing other boaters what you can cook on a boat but we do other vlogs to just what ever we think may interest viewers of our channel ... So if that sounds like something that may interest you why not come along with us on our journey here is a link to our channel please subscribe and give us a big thumbs up thanks very much .... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCycp7evga8Afj5h4UQe-cjA

• Like 2