Yorkshire Puddings Cooking On The Corsican Part 43...

CheshireCat

Well they do look the business.     They are huge.    Will have a go.    Speaking of Yorkshire  I was watching an old clip of dear Ken Dodd the other afternoon and one of his jokes was,   Yorkshire folk always sit near the door  in case there is a collection.   That may be the case but you cannot knock their puddings.  :default_hiding:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hylander said:

Speaking of Yorkshire  I was watching an old clip of dear Ken Dodd the other afternoon and one of his jokes was,   Yorkshire folk always sit near the door  in case there is a collection.

Being from Yorkshire (but  left at the age of 5 for Northern Cheshire) when I make YPs they go down very well with the Anglo/German members of the family.  Anyhow I prefer Ken Dodd's 3 legged chicken:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hylander said:

Well they do look the business.     They are huge.    Will have a go.    Speaking of Yorkshire  I was watching an old clip of dear Ken Dodd the other afternoon and one of his jokes was,   Yorkshire folk always sit near the door  in case there is a collection.   That may be the case but you cannot knock their puddings.  :default_hiding:

they are crackers and really easy so have a go let me no if you do please . Poor Ken Dodd he will be missed i was lucky enough to have seen him once he was fantastic never got out till after 1 in the morning he just would not get off this was in Glasgow what a show ...... cheers  .......

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:38, HEM said:

Being from Yorkshire (but  left at the age of 5 for Northern Cheshire) when I make YPs they go down very well with the Anglo/German members of the family.  Anyhow I prefer Ken Dodd's 3 legged chicken:

That's a old joke but he told it well...