Boat Recommendations

Guest Mr,T

My First Post. We are planning a boating holiday so was wondering if anyone had expericence of any of the following boats - good or bad. Our young uns have browsed the brouchures and come up with these

Brilliant Light from Potter Heigham

Silver Mirage from Brundall

Swan Raider from Brundall

Swan Royalle from Brundall

Windsor Bridge from Acle

San Remo from Stalham

San Moritz from Stalham

San Marino from Stalham

Antigua from Stalham

Brochures are Ok but there limited to what they can show you. Expericence is the best recommendation.

Thanks in Advance

Mr.T

Hi Mr T , welcome to the site

been on sanmarino from richardsons nice boat , 4 of us went plenty of space, nice and clean and tidy

liked the driving seat and 'back seat' arrangement loved sitting behind hubby and offering useless advice !!!! :naughty:

we would also go on her again.

will dig out some photo's definatly have one of the engine space for some strange reason!!!

we went the last week of the season and the hot water thing broke fantastic service from richardsons who arranged to meet us fixed it straight away.

bit of a richardsons fan !!!! :trophy

don't you think choosing the boat is half the fun of hiring?

:wave mandy :wave

Welcome to the forum Mr T... :wave

Yes I'm with Mandy on that one...Marino lovely boat as are the sister ships of her that my daughter hires San Fernando...

Really exellent for layout although the Marino and Fernando differ slightly internally, they are superb handling craft...I would highly recommend them for a party of 4...

Other plus points are a super service and you start your holiday in a lovely part of the Broads...Book direct on 01692 582277 to speak to the most friendly and helpful team...Good at what they do...

As you may guess Im also a Richardson's man.. :trophy

Best regards

Terry :Stinky

Hi Mr T. Hired Silver Mirage back in 2004 & it was excellent. It's brilliant value for money (especially if there's only 2 adults aboard) because for some reason they price it as a 2-5 berth when it's actually a perfectly good 4-5. Either Swancraft boat would also be excellent as Swancraft have a very good reputation.

Echo comments above re San Marino and San Fernando.

Am out on Forth Bridge from Bridgecraft (sorry ricko) in a few weeks, will have a scan over Windsor Bridge if get the chance, maybe a photo if get my camera fixed in time.

OB