Bound2please Meanderings

Bound2Please

Friday 10/6/16 Bound2please Meanderings

Charlie and me (Wench), had a overly weekend on our boat Bound2Please, the weather was hot and sunny, with showers. So the canopy was up and down like a yoyo. Us boating folk are a strange lot some with thier noses in the air, or some who are friendly and help with catching ropes. Charlie calls me slow ditherer, so I do appreciate the help thanks for that.

But what idiot in a private boat overtook another on bend and forced us into a bush on our side of the river on Friday afternoon just before the river inspectors place on the lower Ant, and to crown it all on Sunday early afternoon, on our return again on the Ant 2 Richardsons bathtubs (Golden Gem & and San Michelle) the former brushing our side pushing us into the reeds even with Charlies hand held on hooter button. Charlie prevented a nasty shunt by going hard astern. Then San Michelle who was second in there race all but hit us up the bum this was just before How Hill, they continued past the moored boats at full bore.

But where was i oh yes Friday eve we moored up at Hall Common, and the boat behind us had its heating running all night,  and Saturday eve in Fleet Dyke.

The Wench

• Like 2