Jump to content

Pinned Emergency Details


Recommended Posts

Following on from various posts regarding emergency numbers and Jonzo's post re emergency text information. 


Phone 999 or 112 if your provider has no service these emergency number can be relayed via another providers service.

'In an emergency on the broads, river ways or coast, always ask for Coastguard' (as suggested by Ash; HemsbyPie)

Sadly there are places that no provider can offer service at all, Loddon springs to mind.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.