One For Timbo

LizG

Continuing the clearing out of stuff in the loft, found two editions of Norfolk Fair one dated September 1981 a special Boatyards of Broadland Edition featuring Royalls (also Landamores and Sanderson Marine).  There is also an article on Yarmouth's Vanishing Pleasure Craft

The scanner is currently disconnected and you may have seen this article - I know you have the photo but thought it might be of interest.  I can scan in due course but this again like Hasty Herbert is just taken with my phone camera.

IMG_20170219_145946881[1].jpg

IMG_20170219_150009819[1].jpg

IMG_20170219_150029768[1].jpg

• Like 1

Err...wow!  :party:Please, please, please get that scanner connected? Please? I have a copy of the photo but its in a very low resolution, I would love a copy of the article for the website...which I really must finish putting back to rights after the last hack.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That is fantastic! Thank you so much! 

And can I just admit...I have only just realised that your avatar is you looking out of a porthole? For some considerable time...as long as you've had that avatar...I've been wondering why you were wearing a space helmet?

I can make the video on RT's history now with the exact bit of documentary evidence I needed to confirm dates!

Once again very much appreciated. Thank You!

• Like 3