Small World

addicted

We fancied another visit to Surlingham Ferry on Saturday but couldn't get a mooring because the Water Rats were playing there and it was heaving with in some places triple rafting. So we moored at Coldham Hall instead, having no idea that the Water Rats were due to arrive there later that evening. A boat that was part of their entourage moored next to us and as you do we got chatting only to find that we had mutual acquaintances and the chap had actually attended the same school as me, although not at the same time. Made me wonder if there are any forumites who went to Downhills Central 

Caro!e

• Like 3

Yes surlingham was pretty busy saturday but you would have got in later on as a lot departed after the music, we had 2 on the outside rafted.

I did hear someone got a punch on the snout after the music at coldham over music played a bit too loud on a boat, won't mention names though.

Had we known they were heading to Coldham Hall we would have persevered at Surlingham We didn't hear anything about any altercation, but there was a boat moored on the front playing loud music before the jazz band got going, maybe he  carried on after and irritated someone nearbye. We certainly didn't hear him if he did from where we were on the stern on moorings

Carole