A Boat Foe Two People

Guest Rusty Train

Guest Rusty Train

I am looking for a small Boat for Two People .

Both Male Party

with a price range of up to 350 pounds for a 3 to 4

days.

Dates i have in mind are

25 May-27 May

4 June-10 June

Any other dates will be taken in to thought as long as

its after the 24 May.

And Nothing over 35 Foot in Length Please :Stinky

Rusty

Hi Rusty

The budget is a little tight to include everything at the time of year you're going.

As Jimbo says Freedom are flexible on start days and any hire length, as are Ludham Bridge Boatyard I think who have the Blue Moon class that might suit. Most other operators do Friday to Monday, Mon to Fri, Saturday to Tuesday, Tues to Sat or a week starting on one of those days.

Richardsons Petite, Crown or Little Gem & Broadland Saturn wont be far off budget, but might be a bit over when damage waiver, cancellation insurance & fuel deposit are included (normally you'd probably get some of the fuel deposit back at the end of the trip from the unused fuel). I think if you book direct you can remove the cancellation insurance, and also the optional personal insurance if you do not require/want it.

The operators vary a bit what they include in the shown price, so make sure you're comparing like for like when looking round!

If you need a link to any of the companies you can find them here:

http://www.dhorner.horning.org.uk/page23.html

If you need any more help after doing some availability searches just shout up, and have a great holiday! cheers

Dan

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I think Dan`s right about the budget, but you should be able to get a safari 25 with a double aft and a dinnette berth for about that amount, not forgetting to allow for fuel. Try both Hoseasons and Blakes availability search, as well as the indipendant yards such as Freedom holiday boating, Pacific Cruisers, Maffett Cruisers, Maycraft, and as mentioned earlier Ludham bridge boatyard. Many of the boats have been booked up, but sometimes if you decide to go at the last minute, and a yard has a boat in that`s above your budget, they may offer you a discount to meet your requirements, as it`s better to get something rather than nothing for it. It`s ALWAYS worth try. One thing i forgot to mention is that it`s best to deal with the yards direct, as they are more likely to offer a deal of some kind than the main agencies. Good luck and have a great holiday. Regards to all..................... Neil.