Tolls

Lastdraft

Just now, KingfishersTime said:

Hopefully, these are rivers not motorways. We don't need electronic signage of any sort. The tolls database is now portable and all the river inspectors have access to it on their laptop. The rangers at Reedham and I assume the yacht stations make a note of all the reg numbers that are moored there overnight.

Better than that they have it on an a app on their phones and it tells them everything about that boat including owner and BSS etc .

My comment about ANPR was not really serious  just an extension of the current trend of mooring meters and other electronic devices to try and control things, which by the way I do not wish to see 

The recent responses to this comment have already confirmed that the solution to these and other problems already exists, and they are called Rangers, maybe we need more of them?