Boat Curtains

Paws

15 minutes ago, Paws said:

How can I get black marks off my curtains please 

Hello Paws,

I assume that the black marks on your curtains are mildew are the marks on the liners or the curtains?

If it is loose liners then maybe it is best to replace the liners, if it is on the curtains then you could launder the curtains or dry clean them to kill the mildew spores.

Check your walls and around the pelmet/curtain track area for any spores, there are a number of bleach based sprays that will kill and remove mildew, Brian Wards do stock a removal spray (remember the NBN forum discount).

Shower curtains and nets will come clean with a little bleach in soapy water. We usually soak ours and then wash out.

Regards

Alan

1 hour ago, Paws said:

How can I get black marks off my curtains please 

I have just done mine with Sainsbury's stain remover spray and the hottest wash. Got the black mould marks out of the liners really well. I  had decided it was that or new curtains so I didn't mind if they were ruined in the process. My wife said it would not work, but I think she just wanted new ones.