Frigid Brigid goes to sea

After our recent mini refit, we decided to give the old girl a run out last night,(saturday).

We took the 1900 outbound bridge and headed north.The weather was perfect,slight sea with a hint of easterly wind and swell. Got up to Gorleston and turned back to Lowestoft for the 2100 bridge. Pleased to say that all was well and we are content to carry forward our planned trip to the Ore and The Ald next weekend.

Arrived alongside our berth at 2120 had a couple or three safe arrival drinks, (well a few more than that actually) thougherly enjoyable evening!

Paul.

Hi

she's looking good,came past you on sunday 1650hrs,we were weighting for bridge to swing gave a wave,then got told to get ready for opening,we were reversing past ,

Hi

she's looking good,came past you on sunday 1650hrs,we were weighting for bridge to swing gave a wave,then got told to get ready for opening,we were reversing past ,

Hello Merlyn,

That must have been you in the Sealine(I think it was) Sorry if I seemed half asleep, as I was half asleep after a very large lunch at the 3rd crossing!!!!!

Paul

Glad all is well Paul, the Ore and Ald is certainly a restful place to visit once you're in there., enjoy your weekend. :grin: We're off up the Deben if we can pick our way past the new road humps. :naughty:

Hello David,

Thanks for that.

Should'nt be too difficult getting into the entrance, we have timed to arrive there at a couple of hours before HW and springs this weekend, just the weather looks a bit iffy for Saturday, Still we'll see. Deben is worse, I was in and out there the other week and is not the easiest of entrances. Have a good week end.Enjoy and relax.Might give you a call.

Paul