Where is this Windmill?

Guest KeithC

its as you coming down river from potter after you pass the dyke to ludham village the windmill is on the left just before you get to the split for GY and wroxham

Hi Jonny

You have a good knowledge of the broads pal. The only slight error is that it is on the RIGHT coming down river from Potter--Just past Thurne mill, on the right.

Keith

Norfolk cheersbar:clapcheersbar

I think its called St Benets level mill, more or less opposite Thurne Mill

cheersbar

Hi Howard.

Yes that is correct. Coming down river it is on the right just past thurne mill. I think Jonny has moved it to the other side of the river.

Keith

Norfolk :clapcheersbar:clap

yes so true but it depends on my mood then i will decide what music as such to listen to such as.

carm bright hot day with no wine or baileys scouse house, trance, slinky

carm bright hot day with wine or baileys and friends aboard meatloaf, Michael Bolton, billy Joel, the mavericks, bit of R&B, 80s like i say depends on my mood.

or if people wind me up IE no respect for other people and give me evils i will turn my music up full turn the bass up and watch them with a smile on my face thinking now you wish you dint give me evils. but thats more likely once a year :wave

or if people wind me up IE no respect for other people and give me evils i will turn my music up full turn the bass up and watch then with a smile on my face thinking now you wish do dint give me evils. but thats more likely once a year

In that case I'm going to be nice to you in future Jonny, and certainly not give you evil. As Google say in their motto, don't be evil - or Jonny will get you with his boombox. two guns

Bruce