DRl marine.

Guest bassman

Guest bassman

Hi all down on the broads end of September and have just booked my first holiday on Crystal Time.Was wondering if anyone has any experince of this boat? There a a few pics on the DRL website but as it says Crytstal time was updated for 2010 these may be out of date or were the updates things like 240v? not sure .Anyhow it was the right size and shape boat for me(bath tubs i think there called on here) with fishing in mind and ease of access so im sure a great time will be spent aboard.By the way DRL were fantastic to book with over the phone and there offer of free collection too and from Wroxham station a real bonus for those of us arriving by train.PS free hairdryer and straightners for the missus a bonus too although not much use for the folicly challenged like myself ;)

Hi

Not hired Crystal Time but did hire Fine Time earlier this year which is similar (same hull) but different layout.

DRL were certainly great to deal with, very helpful and picked us up from Wroxham too. We were very happy with the boat and DRL are working through the fleet doing updates. Looks like Crystal Time has a 240 volt supply (this will; most likely be through in inverter). I’m sure you will have a great time!

cheersbar