Allocation On Ranworth Breeze September 2019

ranworthbreeze

I have only just managed to catch up on the forum today after being busy since we arrived a week last Friday aboard Ranworth Breeze, I showed two couples around the boat on Saturday & Tuesday both couples loved the boat and have bought into the Ranworth Breeze Family.

My cabin boy this time is Andy who I have known since I was fifteenth, a good mate of mine for far too many years, I introduced him to narrow boat holidays.

We met up with John & Mary-Jane, Neil & Karen, Paul & Elaine, and said hello again to Allan (Boycee)  at Oulton Broad on Wednesday, it was good to meet up once again. Being polictics, boating was taboo topics we ended talking about cheese and John & Andy were talking about their times in the RAF.

I was so pleased that Karen & Neil managed to meet up with us latter in the day and that Karen was slightly better after her illness earlier in the afternoon. We were worried at the time  with the arrival of an ambulance crew and the coastguard in attendance.

We said our goodbyes to Neil on Thursday morning who was suitably attired in his dressing gown.

We left to spend the night in Beccles Yacht Station. Dues paid we went into Beccles arriving at Weatherspoons in time for lunch. We shopped for a while, needing a few bits and items we did not really need from QD. 

Friday we went into the staithe at Loddon for the night, we had been here earlier week when we had a meal in the White Horse.

On Saturday it was back to the marina where I spent some time with canopy stitching whilst Andy read his railway magazines. It was busy in the Yare Saturday night but we managed to get a table.

Any left for home this morning, I have just caught up on all the forum news this morning and sorted out my emails etc, so I can relax a while until 5.00 pm when I have agreed to show some people around Southern Crusader for Jon.

I leave for home on Tuesday after a great time on the Broads.

Regards

Alan

• Like 13