A Touch Of Kindness

tim

Hopefully I've put this in the right section

My daughter came back from her 12 hour shift in her care home yesterday really happy

Apparently Dominos pizzas rang the care home to ask how many staff they had working at lunchtime, they then turned up with pizzas for every carer, cook and cleaner etc

I dont know if this was just the local Sevenoaks branch that did this or if this was a national thing

At a time when all is doom and gloom I thought what a nice gesture to make

Has anyone else got heart warming stories like this?

• Like 12

In a slightly different vein.  We are self isolating being over 70 but fortunately feeling/acting more like 60!  Just received a 'phone call from Age UK.  Apparently my doctor had supplied 'phone numbers for all their over 70's clients.  He asked whether we needed any help of any kind which included shopping, delivering medicines etc.  He even said one of 'his girls' would walk the dog if neccessary!  Fortunately we don't need any help (at this moment in time) but what a wonderful gesture.

• Like 7