Horning Web Cam

Hylander

I have noticed that this has gone AWOL recently and thought I would email and enquire if it was to return.   This was my reply received today.   So all is not lost.

Thank you for your email.  Until we changed the website we had no idea how popular our webcams are!  Our new webmaster has put this on the top of his 'to do' list, but he works full time and is a volunteer, so not sure when it is going to happen.  But they will be back at some point, soon I hope.

Kind Regards

Anne Wagstaff

H.S.C. Hon. Secretary

01692 630507

secretary@horning-sailing.club

• Like 1

Horning sailing club is almost entirely run by volunteer effort, the only paid person is the cleaner who comes in after each sailing event.

Only if there is no member with the necessary skills / equipment, are outside contractors used.  This is why club membership  is only about £130 for a family for a year. several times less than say Wroxham club.

Ps If you'd have put the question on this forum I could have answered it for you...:default_biggrin:

2 hours ago, TheQ said:

Horning sailing club is almost entirely run by volunteer effort, the only paid person is the cleaner who comes in after each sailing event.

Only if there is no member with the necessary skills / equipment, are outside contractors used.  This is why club membership  is only about £130 for a family for a year. several times less than say Wroxham club.

Ps If you'd have put the question on this forum I could have answered it for you...:default_biggrin:

I had not realised you could have answered my query as I have always spoken to them by email over many many years.  I know where to come now for information on the web cam at Horning.   Thank you.:594c04f0e761f_default_AnimatedGifVehiclessaily:

Whilst not privy to everything that goes on at the club, there are several members of Horning on this and the other place. That could probably answer most questions to with anything about the club or sailing..

I suspect that there are members of other sailing clubs on here and there as well..

Although I am not an official of the club unlike Anne, so therefore cannot represent the clubs views..