Jump to content

Staying Safe


Recommended Posts

A dad with two young children was found dead at our local fishery yesterday. He died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas heater he had on in his bivvy. So very sad and such a waste of life. Just thought I would post to warn others who may be heading out for night fishing with gas heaters and stoves.

Take care and stay safe x

  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.