Pacific Grayling

Gareth

Hi everyone, we are looking to hire Pacific Grayling for our first weeks boating during early August and were hoping you could help us with a few questions.

1, Will we be ok getting under the bridges with this size boat?

2, Looking at the tide times for the week we are planning it seems low tide at GY on the Sunday is 10.41am, am i right in thinking if i was to leave the Berney Arms at around the same time we would get to GY at around the right time to be able to travel from North to South?(or have i got this totally wrong)

3,When we travel back from the North, low tide at GY is 15.49 does this mean we will need to pass through GY at around 5pm?

4,Anyone like to tell me where the best spots are for catching some bream???

Thanks

With an air draft of 7' 5" you will not be going under Potter Heigham or Wroxham Bridges. You could manage Beccles Old Bridge at the right tide.

I only just noticed that Pacific include air draft figures in their boat descriptions. Including canopy up/down. This is something I have long thought all yards should do.

Trevor

www.normanboats.co.uk

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Gareth, if you`re concerned about airdraught for bridges, why not hire "Pacific Emerald" which is the same price, and you should get under ALL the bridges, possibly including Potter Heigham. Or, seeing as you want to do some fishing, what about their new boat "Pacific Conway" which again should get you under ALL bridges (with screen and canopy down), and has a large aft cockpit which would be ideal for fishing?.