Wroxham sees 21Mbps on EE H+

Brian

Yes its true, a friend just posted on Facebook that his EE mobile connection saw 21MBps download speed int he center of Wroxham using a HTC handset on EE.

Thats rather good isnt it !

This was from the main Department Store (Roys)

That's interesting Jonzo, when my Virgin contract was up ( Orange+ T Mobile) I switched to Voda because Voda was giving me better coverage on the North rivers. My work mobile on Voda was much more reliable than my own mobile. Sims were tried in a variety of handsets by the way.

Hi Jonzo. I had Virgin from Summer 2010 till 2012. Certainly was not very good on the Northern rivers. I remember Really struggling at various places. Jenny could make a call or send a text in the right place at How Hill on O2 but I had to climb right up to the road similar situation at fleet dyke. As you say continuous changes are being made to the networks. And the cellular networks behave in funny ways. Best ask around and see who gets the best