And Hello from Me

Originally posted 29/01/2010 by Kingfisher (pid 93)

Hi to all of you. I'm not an owner (yet) but I have spent many holidays on the broads, mostly it would seem on Jimbos green "Kingfisher" as she was called when she belonged to Hippersons boat yard. I wish the forum much success Chris

Originally posted 30/01/2010 by Jimbo (pid 90)

Hi Chris and welcome,Could be your £ 10 note Jimbo found under the seat .He has been looking for the owner for ages   :lol:  :lol:
  Don't worry Chris, I think it was one of Roy's, as it is white!! :lol:

Originally posted 01/02/2010 by Guest (pid 72)

Hi all,

From Barry and Olive,am a member of another forum but this is a great idea for a dedicated Bounty boat forum with all the same problems.we can share ideas,problems,info etc as we all share the same types of boats.should be good. Jimbo where is the beer mugs smilies please?

Originally posted 03/04/2010 by Dan (pid 212)

Hi 'Romany  

Welcome to the forum.

Do I take it you have one of the ex Benson Pleasurecraft Bounty 27's?  I was sorry when they closed the fleet in 1998, but I suppose all good things come to an end!  

All the best  

Dan

Hi

I'm trying :wave .

I'm loading the posts from a spread sheet by cut 'n paste, so it's going to take awhile as I'm not the fastest in the world  :unsure:.

Also I'm starting with the oldest posts first to try and keep thinks in some sort of date order.

Have patience folks and it will happen.

John. 

• Like 1

Hi John,can't believe it was that long ago ? Hope you and Jo are fine ,and Toby. That Thames piece is interesting as I did a week on there many years ago,very different from the Broads.Shame Dan should do a series on TV like Great Railway Journeys ,would make better viewing than the usual Dros.Roy

• 1 month later...