Hampton safari Mk.3 Wanted

md

Hi, just stumbled on this, any good??

can,t do a link but there,s one just listed on ebay, just type in hampton safari and it,ll come up 12k in oxford :wave

Yes, quite a nice Safari and a good price, but it's a mark 2, and MD had mentioned a mark 3, the one with a forward well, rather than the sliding forecabin.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAMPTON-SAFARI-25-4-BERTH-MOTOR-CRUISER-25FT-BOAT-MOORED-IN-OXFORD-/301105413893?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_Boat_Engines_EngineParts_SM&hash=item461b47ff05

Judging by the photos, a very good starting price for that condition. It shows how much better value they are when sold away from the Broads.

Hi, yes thanks for that. It does actually look like a nice boat and it will be interesting to see what it does eventually sell for. But Strowager is right, l really do want a Mk3 with the forward well!

Many thanks anyway and l will keep looking!!!! 

I know of a MK3 called 'Cosy too' for sale in wroxham, but its not a project as it has just had a lot of work done and is in pretty good condition, I dont recall the asking price but I think it was nearer the top end of the scale. I can get the owners contact details should you wish, Im familiar with this boat having put in a new holding tank, calorifier and winterised it last year.   

Thanks Mark, but it is a project boat that l am looking for. I currently have a calypso that l have had some years and am very happy with but it's getting to the point where something just a bit smaller will suite me better and the idea is to re fit her with modern "gear" to give me(hopefully) some more years trouble free boating.

M.D