Moorings for a half-decker

Hello all

We're in the process of finalising the purchase of a half-decker (20ft LOD, probably around 22.5ft with bowsprit) and our thoughts are of course turning to finding a mooring for her. There is no huge urgency as she's currently lying comfortably on a trailer, but it is something I'd like to sort out sooner rather than later. 

I thought one of the local yacht clubs might be a good place to start, but any suggestions would be very welcome! We're not too bothered about the location, either north or south would suit.

I have a mooring in Horning which is not suitable for anything wide where a half decker would fit, .

ideally you need to think about wether you want to moor close to a broad or if river sailing is preferred,  perhaps ranworth is worth a thought or upton.  

the other thing to consider is wether the river banks near the mooring have been maintained or if they are covered in trees, 

If you PM me your contact details i will give you a ring, 

There are moorings for about 2 more shetland type boats and the rest, I think there are now about 15, are for boats unto 46 feet in length minimum charge 35 feet..

all with finger jetties, plenty of space between boats and in the basin to get in and out, 

Electric

Water,

WIFI, 

toilets/ showers... 

(bit of a building site at the moment but should be clean in about 5 weeks)