Silver Mystique

Guest Cap'nBernie

Guest Cap'nBernie

Hi

Have got the above hired 23 May for a week, she looks good, had good reports on yard, wondering if anybody has had

cruising experience on her?

Bernie

Hi Bernie

Not hired that exact one but have hired Swan Royale many times (again in May) which is very similar and just a bit longer at 32 foot. They are an Alphacraft hull, very roomy and comfortable. The raised helm position gives very good visibility particularly with the canopy down. Forward cabin (usually en suite) has a double berth. They handle well and are economical on fuel. Good choice of boat style I would suggest, certainly one of my favourites.

Have a great time!

cheersbar

Nice boat when we went on it a few years ago. Just enough room for me + the wife and the dog. Nice run family boatyard if i remember the owner is called Colin, really freindly just dont ask for anything for nothing. Went a couple of times with this boat yard but after the 2nd or 3rd year i asked could the dog come for nothing, he nearly had a heart attack :( But apart from that they were great enjoy :pirate