I'm camera-less!

mbird

Hi All

After much internal debate, I have decided to upgrade to the Canon EOS 50D as a replcacement for my 350D. With this in mind, I placed my 350D, the battery grip, a remote flash trigger, and a spare speedlite I never used on Ebay to help fund the purchase. 3 out of the 4 lots sold at their "buy it now" prices within a couple of days, with only the battery grip still in the auction, although with 6 bids so far.

In doing this I have managed to raise almost half the cost of the 50D. So chuffed was I at this, that I went out Saturday to buy the new camera, only to find everyone (Warehouse Express, LCE, Jessops and Norfolk Camera Centre) are all out of stock :o:o .

I've got one on back order at Warehouse Express at the moment, and they hope to have some in later this week, but for the moment I am "sans camera" :cry ......

Oh well, I'll enjoy it all the more when I do eventually get it! :mrgreen:

Thanks Perry. As luck would have it, Warehouse express phoned just before they shut this evening to say my camera would be ready for collection from Wednesday onwards. I'll get it in time to play at the weekend. Yippee!!!! :lineup:

I can feel a Lee filters starter kit coming on next..... :oops: