Oh Dear What Have I done now

Can you look at the Wroxham Bash post please for me.      Calamity or what!!!

I also cannot copy and paste onto the site now.   Sometimes I like to do a rough in word and then copy it over to the post after checking spellings etc.   I cannot do that now.

Monica

I'm using the latest firefox browser on windows 7. Try as I might I can't find the version number I don't seem to be able to access the firefox help about link.

When opening up the reply box there doesn't seem to be a paste option available other than the key pad shortcut.

"I'm using the latest firefox browser on windows 7. Try as I might I can't find the version number I don't seem to be able to access the firefox help about link."

Hi Jonzo

I've been having a play round and when I added menu bar to firefox I got the full "file edit history etc" bar at the top which gives access to the normal paste option.

Also to the firefox help tab (yipee) so firefox version 40.0.2 ....... no menu bar might well be the default for firefox?