Charge and Draw

Guest mariotech

Just bought one of these volt/amp meters which will hopefully show me the charge state of my leasure batteries and the amps going in when on charge plus the amps being draw when their not. Hopefully a handy tool and an easy fit inline.

Ebay item number 230304895209 sorry could not do a link. Should be fitting it next weekend if anyone would like an appraisal

Regards Jonathan :Stinky

That looks useful Jonathan, does it read when the shorepower is powering the onboard charger too?, though I guess that's more a case of where you tap it rather than the unit's capibilities. Looking forward to the review and here's a link for anybody who is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/MUTANT-0-AWG-ZERO-GAUGE-VOLT-VOLTAGE-AMP-CURRENT-METER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ230304895209

Mmmm I have a meter on the dash that tells me what current is incoming from Shore Power but something that indicates what SWMBO is using with onboard appliances................ that might be interesting :grin:

Please keep us posted Jonathon

Hi Guys hoping to fit with just the leasure batteries one side and charge and draw the other so it will show if current is going in or out of the batteries and how much. Looks to be made for a car and is fitted right up to the battery so should be pretty robust and happy in the engine bay also looks to be viewable in the dark. All other amp meters were remote fit and required a separate shunt. Not sure how high this will read but I guess up to 150amps as it is for car alternators. will let you know if it performs as expected.

regards Jonathan :Stinky