On mooring up following our trip to Loddon yesterday, after cutting the engine heard the aft bilge pump running! Always a cause for concern. On going to investigate I found my self paddling through the carpet! Couldn't make out where the water had come from. Had the water tank  (situated under the Island bed)sprung a leak?  A look at the bilge ascertained that although running the bilge pump was spraying water everywhere rather than pumping it out. Called Sheerline Gary arrived shortly after  with replacement bilge pump which he then fitted and investigation found a steady drip coming from the domestic water pump situated at the bottom of my wardrobe.We'd 'already begun to suspect this may be the source. Gary returned today with replacement water pump which he has now fitted. The carpet put in the cockpit to dry now relaid. What great service we always get from this company.Nothing is too much trouble and never a rip off bill either. Can't sing their praises enough.

Carole

• Like 6